Current Class offerings
Introduction to Meditation
- 4 Classes, every Tuesday Evening at 7:30pm, starting August 1st
- What is meditation, really?
-Why should I do it? I'm busy.
-What's the difference between all the different styles?
- How do I do it?
-What does meditation have to do with wisdom?
- Is meditation a hoax? Where's the science?
What is Wisdom?
- 4 Classes, Every Wednesday Evening at 7:30pm, starting August 1st
- What is Wisdom?
- Aren't sex, drugs and rock & roll enough?
- Can't I just get it using my own methods?
- How would my life change if I were wiser?
Do It Yourself Healing: Introduction to Self-Therapy and IFS
- 8 Classes, Every Monday Evening at 7:30pm, starting August 1st
- What if you learned to talk to parts of yourself that seem to get in the way of what you really want to do?
-What if you stopped getting stuck and doing harmful things to yourself and to others?
-What if you really got to know yourself better, without having to pay a therapist lots of money every week?
Understanding How Others Think: Introduction to Spiral Dynamics
- 4 Classes, Every Thursday Evening at 7:30pm, starting August 1st
- What if you understood why your boss says what she says?
- What if you understood why you're unhappy in your business start-up?
- What if you understood why people vote the way they do?
- What if you began to understand how you think differently depending on what life situation you find yourself in?
- What if you began to understand why people fight?
- Wisdom in Poetry
- Wisdom in Film Series: Movies + Drinks + Conversation
- Mad Men: Looking for Wisdom in all the Wrong Places
- The Wire: What is Justice?
- Siddhartha (In-depth Reading)
- The Journal of Henry David Thoreau (In-depth Reading)
- What is Wisdom?
- What is Happiness?
- What are Friends for? How to cultivate Deep Friendship
- How to Clean up and Simplify your life
- Thinking in Colors: Spiral Dynamics to help you meet people where they are.
- Design Your Life
- How to Learn (Better)
- The Soul of Money
- Meditation for Young Adults
- Meditation for Children
- Writing Beautifully
- Writing Analytically
- Elon Musk: How to Change the World
- How to Not Go to College and Still Kick Ass: The Gap Year Redefined
- Skip the Therapy by doing it yourself: Introduction to IFS
- Hakomi: Experiential, Body-Centered Therapy
- What's going on with my Teenager's brain?
- The Heart Sutra: Understanding the Core text of Buddhism
- Trust in Mind: The Zen Poem with the most bang
- 10 Commandments, Revised Eastern Style
- The Art of the Zen Master: What are those guys up to anyway?
- Is that some kind of eastern thing? What does Eastern thought have to say to the West?
- Four Noble Truths: Actions not Ideas
- What is Karma?